Croxbone Brewing Co., a brewery in planning for the Tampa, FL area, has announced that it will be relocating its upcoming operations to Greenville, SC, in the near future.
Here’s something you don’t see every day: Columbia’s Conquest Brewing Co. was aided by a Penny, an African elephant, from Columbia’s Riverbanks Zoo, in picking ingredients for a beer that will be exclusively brewed for the zoo’s upcoming Brew at the Zoo beer festival.
Cam’s (finally) back! With his two-week trip on the West Coast in the books, the guys get together for another episode featuring their unique brand of … whatever they do.
In this episode:
– Cam talks drinking and traveling on the Left Coast.
– Nick’s going to Asheville for the 2015 Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference.
– Anniversaries and cans. That’s been the bulk of what’s going on with SC beer.
– Terrapin is apparently threatening to move to South Carolina. We’ll take ’em!
– Can You Dig It gets some fancy new sound effects, and we talk about Bell’s, The Answer Brewpub, Lickinghole Creek, Russian River and Unknown.
On the eve of their second anniversary last week, Greenville’s Quest Brewing Co. began canning their Ellida IPA, the brewery’s only year-round beer to not yet be packaged.
The next release in Thomas Creek’s barrel-aged series – a BA coffee oatmeal stout – will be released Wednesday, July 8, at the Greenville brewery.
Charleston upstart Revelry Brewing cleaned up at the US Open Beer Championships last week, taking home four medals as well as being ranked the third best overall in the annual competition.
The annual Charleston Beer Week returns to the Holy City for its third annual celebration of craft beer Sept. 13-19, 2015.